A big thanks to Lorrie Bowden for her normaination of The Positive Project for the Liebster Award. I sincerely appreciate it! You’ve been so kind ever since we found each other and I am grateful for the support!
True confession, when Lorrie told me, I didn’t actually know what the Liebster Award was. But, since it seems to be all about promoting new blogs, I am all for it! So, in an effort to pass the love along, I shall follow the rules. Which are:
1. Thank the blogger who gives it to you.
2. Answer the eleven questions he/she asks.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers.
4. Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
5. Let these eleven bloggers know that they have been nominated.
So Lorrie (and everyone else), here are my answers!
1). Did/do you play a sport? If not, what sport would you have liked to play?
I played pretty much every sport imaginable growing up, but my absolute favorite is basketball. Volleyball comes in a close second.
2). Were you nominated for a superlative in your high school yearbook? If not which one would you give yourself?
Nope. But it would probably have been a long the lines of most likely to ask the most questions. Or to know the most random information. Something along those lines.
3). Name one place in the world you have always wanted to go to. Did you…or will you?
The top of my list has always been Italy. Am I proud to say that I have lived there (twice) and visited there on multiple occasions. Currently India is on the top of my list for places I have not yet seen.
4). What grade was your favorite teacher…and why?
Oh goodness…I was a total school nerd who loved most of her teachers. It would be impossible to pick only one.
5). Do you dance at weddings?
6). What was your first job and how old were you?
I was 15 and I worked at the scrapbook store of a family friend. Unless you count babysitting, which I started much earlier.
7). Do you drive over the speed limit? How many MPH over?
I might have a bit of a lead foot…that might often hit 10-15 MPH over.
8). Ocean or mountains?
9). Do you sing at the top of your lungs when nobody is listening? How about if they are?
Absolutely. And if my friends are with me, we tend to belt it out together.
10). Name another talent you have besides writing.
I am quite good in the kitchen.
11). Milk/dark/or white chocolate?
Uhhh…chocolate. 🙂 Actually, dark is my favorite, but I have no issues whatsoever eating the other two.
So the next step is to nominate some blogs of my own and send them my own questions. My nominations are:
If I messed up and you don’t fit the follower requirements (or don’t want an award), then my apologies and feel free to feel the love but not accept the nomination.
My questions for you are:
1. What did you dream about being when you were a kid?
2. East Coast or West Coast?
3. Favorite all-time dessert?
4. If you could meet one author (dead or alive) who would it be?
5. Right-handed or left-handed?
6. Favorite dance move?
7. What is one of your underappreciated superpowers?
8. Vegetable garden or flower garden?
9. What is one of your favorite memories?
10. Who inspired you the most growing up?
11. Have you mastered any tongue twisters?